LitWits brings great books to life in sensory ways, so kids will want to read more!
Read More »
ACTIVITY IDEAS from the LitWits experience:
We followed David’s beautiful story in maps, in our hearts, and in the things that we did to understand him better. For instance, we
- wrote “I Am . . . ” poems about ourselves
- sent vintage European postcards from David to Maria
- drew and drafted WANTED posters
- “survived” on bread, cheese and oranges
- discussed some of Johannes’ quotable quotes
- learned about the gulag system behind the Iron Curtain
- discussed communism and the Cold War
- and more!
The LitWits Kit is coming soon! Includes project, activity and prop ideas, takeaway topics, and printables with keys. Sign up to find out when it’s available (and you’ll get a free gift!).